Bikefest Lake of the Ozarks 2020
SEPTEMBER 16-20, 2020
Lake of the Ozarks has the ULTIMATE BikeFest experience! Motorcycle enthusiasts from all over the United States will be rumbling their way to Lake of the Ozarks for the 14th annual Lake of the Ozarks BikeFest! This area offers some of the Nation’s most scenic rides around the Lake of the Ozarks and through the rolling Ozark hills with spectacular views. In addition to over three-hundred biker-friendly bars, restaurants, hotels and campgrounds.
Concerts, great food and much more!
Chelsea M., from Chesterfield, MO
2 Night Lake of the Ozarks Bikefest Package – Over $600 Value Includes:
- Two Night Stay at The Lodge of Four Seasons (Friday 9/13 & Saturday 9/14)
- Two Official Lake of the Ozarks Bikefest Passports
- $50 Gift Card to Lake of the Ozarks Harley-Davidson
- $50 Gift Card to Wobbly Boots/Dog Days/Shorty Pants
- $50 Gift Card to The Leatherman
- $50 Gift Card to Tucker Shucker’s
- $50 Gift Card to H. Toad’s at Camden on the Lake
- $100 Gift Certificate to Surdyke Boat Rental
The drawing was held at 12:00 pm on September 9, 2019.
JOIN OUR VIP TEXT CLUB FOR BIKEFEST NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Lake of the Ozarks Harley-Davidson
Throttle America & Camdenon the Lake Present the Horny Toad Entertainment Complex
Brandie Politte & Steve Kleinhans
2019 Lake of the Ozarks Passport Winner
Dan McCray from Columbia, MO won the 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Bob Motorcycle